How often do you backup your PC?
If your computer was suddenly damaged or stolen, would you lose valuable data?
What happens if your business burns down?
CNK Technical Solutions recommends installing a DVD or CD burner, which allows you to save your files onto recordable and rewritable discs. Along with helping you to create data backups, we also offer data recovery services that can try to recover lost files resulting from hardware malfunctions, software conflicts, or viruses.
CNK Technical Solutions can offer a backup solution that copies data from your office servers to our Data Center where the data can be reliably backed up and stored. By centralizing backups, you can reduce costs by eliminating the need to invest in hardware, media, and administration at your office.
Regardless of how your data loss occurred, we provide the fastest and most cost effective data recovery solution available based on your needs.
We have saved data from the following scenarios:
- Un-bootable desktops, laptops & servers
- Virus infected operating systems
- Drives damaged by power surges
- Hard drives which overheated
- Crashed drives due to mechanical failure
- Maliciously damaged hard drives
- Laptops that were damaged by liquids
- PC data recovery – Blue-screen of death
- Deleted files, folders and databases
- Drives that do not spin up.
- Crashed server hard drives
- Drives that had smoke or fire damage
Give us a call at 732-625-9235 or email email@example.com
Computer Services From Experts You Can Trust!